●The factory, invested and constructed by Germans in 1900, was completed in 1902 and put into use in 1903.
●It was occupied by Japan in November, 1914.
●The Northern Warlord Government took over the factory after Qingdao was resumed in December, 1922.
●Nanjing National Government took over the factory in April, 1929.
●Japan occupied the company in 10th January, 1938.
●Nanjing National Government took it over in October 1945.
●Qingdao Military Control Commission and Ministry of Railways took it over after Qingdao was liberated on 2ed June, 1949.
●It was subordinate to Jinan Railway Bureau on 24th October, 1949.
●It was under the jurisdiction of Central People’s Government on 27th Oct. 1949
●It was incorporated into the First Ministry of Machine-building Industry in 22ed August, 1953.
●It was incorporated into Ministry of Railways on 22ed September, 1958.
●Ministry of Railways was merged with Ministry of Communications and the company was under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Communications in Septem, 1970.
●It was subordinated to Ministry of Railways on 26th January, 1975.
●It was seperated from Ministry of Railways and incorporated into China South Locomotive and Rolling Stock Group Corporation on 28th September, 2000.
●Reconstructuring and operating independently and establishement of CSR Sifang Locomotive and Rolling Stock Corporation Limited on 1st August, 2002.
●Reconstructuring as the company system enterprise and using the name of Sifang Locomotive and Rolling Stock Corporation Limited on 25th November, 2003.
●It was changed as CSR wholly-owned limited liability company (sole proprietorship of legal person) in June 2007.
●Recontructuring in November, 2007. The shareholder is CSR and the company is changed as CSR Sifang Co.,Ltd.