By Du Rui in Beijing | CRRC | Updated: 08-Jan-2019
CRRC signed several contracts in December 2018, with a total amount of CNY 40.84 billion, as follows:
1. EMUs: approximately CNY31.75 billion with China Railway Corporation.
2. Locomotive: approximately CNY 3.05 billion with China Railway Corporation.
3. CRRC subsidiary signed a sales contract of CNY 3 billion for the power-concentrated EMUs with China Railway Corporation.
4. CRRC Sifang, a majority-owned subsidiary of CRRC, signed a series of EMUs contracts for a total of approximately CNY 1.62 billion with Costa Rica National Railway Administration, Chile’s National operator EFE, Chengdu Jiaotou Railway Investment Group Co., Ltd. And Hunan Intercity Co., Ltd.
5. Nanjing CRRC Puzhen Urban Rail Vehicle Co., Ltd., a majority-owned subsidiary of CRRC, signed a total of approximately CNY 820 million metro vehicle sales contract with Xuzhou and Zhejiang Companies.
6. CRRC Puzhen: a wholly-owned subsidiary of CRRC , signed a total of approximately CNY 600 million metro vehicle renovation sales contract with SBS Transit, Singapore.